A weekend with Ryan, Taylor, holiday lights, roasted chestnuts, Santa, carolers, playtime, naptime, snuggle time, Max, and Frosty - equals a great weekend in my book!
Saturday was the Holiday Open House downtown that Ryan and I have gone to every year together, and it was fun to have Taylor in tow this year!! Of course we had to have her dressed for the occasion. :-)
And she got to meet Santa (and was mesmerized by his beard :-))
With the beginning of the Christmas celebration, I have started to pull out some holiday decorations. Frosty is a big hit so far. :-) (Yes, the background of this picture shows just how messy our house can be sometimes with a 9-month old crawler)
But Taylor got her own little Christmas friend this weekend, too - Max (the dog from the Grinch who Stole Christmas). She is a big fan of chewing on his nose. :-)
So excited!!
This weekend we also had to take care of lowering Taylor's crib. I found her sitting up this morning when I went in to get her (she finally figured out that she can do more than just lay down in her crib).
Silly girl :-)
Have I mentioned how much I love this little girl?! I'll take snuggle time with her any day. :-)
Looking forward to a short work week (this week AND next week!) and getting to see Uncle Jeffrey and "Aunt Jen" in a couple days!! Can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment