Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Breezy days, ball caps, brown hoodies
Last week of summer break is finally here. And, as always, it comes with crazy dreams about the new school year, never-ending to-do lists, lots of questions (what will my new group of kiddos be like?!), and feelings of anxiety, stress, anticipation, and... excitement!!! :-) I'll be starting my fifth year of teaching this year, and I'm setting up a new classroom in a new school! Each year I have taught has either been a new district, a new building, a new grade level or a new classroom - no two years have been the same! I am PRAYING that maybe things can be a little more consistent over the next few years. I am thrilled to be part-time this year, teaching in the morning, and hanging out with Taylor in the afternoon. Sounds like a good plan to me. :-) I love teaching and I LOVE being a mommy, so this is the best of both worlds!!!
Everything isn't quite in place, they just got the new windows in my room yesterday, but it is coming together slowly but surely!
And of course, there can't be a post without pictures of Taylor (who, by the way, has been going to bed around 7:30 and sleeping for 10 hours straight, then sleeping another hour or so after feeding - yay!).
Loving the brown hoodie - all set to run on a cool morning!
Wearing daddy's ball cap
She tried to take it off, but didn't quite succeed :-)
Enjoying the breeze outside
She LOVED looking at the trees when the wind would gust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is too cute Kel! Good luck this year, we started 2 weeks ago and Im due for another vacation already! LoL
ReplyDelete