Today was a big day for a number of reasons!
First - by around 1:30 this afternoon I finally finished printing off and putting all the pieces of my final project together!! There are a couple more pages that need to be added (a few permission letters from publishing companies that I haven't received yet), and I have to get it bound, but the writing is all done!! Since the day I began my master's degree program, I have been anticipating (and let's be honest...there were feelings of dread) this final culminating project. Research writing is not my preferred form of writing. Just looking at the handbook made me cringe - but it is done!! Yay! :-) All 150ish pages of it....
Second, we had Taylor's four month appointment today. Ryan got off work a little early to come along and I was very happy to have him there with us - he had the sad job of holding Taylor's arms during her shots this time (poor little thing!). The appointment didn't go quite as smoothly as her previous ones - there may have been a bottom lip out from the moment we walked into the room, but other than a few tears, overall we got the thumbs up that she is doing really well! She is now 15 lbs 12 ounces and 25 1/4 inches long. Those measurements, along with her head circumference, are all in the 75th-80th percentile - she's not the smallest little girl, but she is very well proportioned (and perfect in every way - you know, from the mom's point of view :-)). There was actually discussion about introducing some solid foods into her diet during the next two months - which makes me a little sad because she seems to be growing up so fast!! Mmmm....rice cereal...sounds tasty. :-D
Little girl at 5 days old.... (click on the picture to see a close-up...she is so tiny!!)
Little girl at 4 months old! (Where did those little skinny legs go? :-) We like the rolls, though, cute little chubby cheeks... :-))
Look at that happy face :-) Love that little face...
No comments:
Post a Comment