Being a teacher is a fantastic profession for so, so many reasons - but one of the big perks is summer break! And it was as though Taylor was excited, too, because when I picked her up she was very talkative and giggly, and cooed in the car all the way home.
We are one week away from the 4 month mark already!
At 16 weeks I love it when she...
snuggles her face into my neck when she is tired,
grabs her toes when she is lying on her back,
is happy and shrieks and talks loudly,
blows bubbles,
falls asleep in my arms,
smiles with a huge grin,
grabs my hair, shirt, finger, or face (when I'm giving her kisses),
sneezes 3 times in a row,
crinkles her nose when she is happy and smiley,
tries to shove her whole blankie into her mouth,
sucks loudly on her hands,
starts splashing her feet during bath time,
turns when she hears my voice when I go to pick her up at daycare...
so much to love!! :-)
This summer is going to be great - lots of trips to Charlevoix planned, lazy mornings, walks in the sun, strolls down Farmer's Market, watching daddy play softball, and hopefully lots of play dates with friends!!
Meeting her great grandparents (my grandma and grandpa) for the first time!
I got my toes!!
Playing, playing playing...
No comments:
Post a Comment