At 36 weeks, I find that 99% of my conversations revolve around Baby Slagh somehow - how am I feeling, how is the baby doing, are we ready, is the nursery ready, is Ryan getting excited... With the very obvious belly now, it is hard to not have it come up in conversation!
At my doctor's appointment this week, they always ask right away, "how are you feeling?" My immediate response of, "I'm feeling pretty good!" didn't seem to be the answer they were expecting! All in all, I cannot complain too much! Sure, I am loving my naps more and more each day, especially since sleep at night is more and more interrupted and inconsistent (side note - I am so very thankful for a husband who does not mind chatting at odd hours of the night when I can't sleep), but I'm still moving around well, still working out pretty much daily, still able to touch my toes (well that is if I bend to the side to be able to see them :-)), and I am still able to get up and down from little kindergarten sized chairs and the floor of my classroom pretty well. I have had a strong desire in the last week to get into the pool, and am almost tempted to just buy a bigger suit - even if it is only for a few weeks!
Baby Slagh looks like he/she should be staying put for a few weeks - not too much going on yet as of the appointment on Tuesday, but baby is at least head down, which we are happy about! If he or she wants to hang out for a little while longer, we are okay with that!!
Here is the 36 week picture, getting ready for Baby Slagh's arrival!
And a picture of "daddy" getting ready for the arrival, too!! :-)
Goals for the weekend? Finish report cards for school, figure out how to install car seat base, and start getting hospital bag packed (just in case!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment