Another Valentine's Day come and gone! This was the fourth V-Day that Ry and I have spent together, and we went to 84 East for the 4th year in a row. :)
I had to go to grad class in the morning (although it was in good company - thanks for driving Hale!) :) And after a good hour nap - I was good to go for a nice V-Day evening with Ry. We agreed to not do gifts for each other, but we each ended up getting something little. He had a little surprise in the bedroom - not only was the bed made, but there was a lovely shape of a heart made out of Reese's Hearts candy! Awww...it was very sweet of him. I also surprised Ry with a little treat - some vanilla custard from Culver's. He was quite excited. After dinner out, and a grocery trip and a stop at Blockbuster, we watched a movie on the couch. It was perfect. :) Love you, Ry!
No comments:
Post a Comment