

Yesterday, I met up with Sarah and Haley to go snowshoeing at Ridge Point Community Church. Neither Sarah or I had done it before, but it turned out to not be that hard. There were a couple of times that I almost tipped over (note to self: don't try to step backwards while snowshoes are connected to feet), but it was a great workout and a lot of fun! The sun was out yesterday, too, so it made it a perfect day to be outside! It was great to catch up and I can't wait to do it again!! It makes me wish that I took more time keeping in touch with friends - it feels like time moves so fast, and before I know it, it has been a month since I have talked to my girls!! Can you make New Year's Resolutions in February??
No comments:
Post a Comment