Saturday, January 12, 2019

Christmas Break continued...

Christmas break was busy, but fun. :)

We went to see the movie Mary Poppins Returns :D

Breakfast together :) :)

Oh goodness - this little girl




Slagh Christmas Party



Instagram Top Nine from last year! 
 New Years Eve





Taylor made it up until midnight - so I found a few sleepy people downstairs when I got home from the gym in the morning :) 

Sleep day

Twister! 



Even Bob played :) 

New playdoh

The girls went back to school before I did - and when I picked them up, we made popcorn and talked about their day. :) 


The last Saturday of break the girls and I traveled to Mem's house - it was a beautiful 50 degree day! 

The sky was so blue! 

Walk at WK Kellogg forest








Kitty snuggles are the best way to end break :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment