Sunday, December 23, 2018

Last few days before Christmas!





It is December 23! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve - so I wanted to make sure to get the blog caught up as much as possible before all the pictures and holiday fun begins!

I was able to convince these two ladies to go out for a holiday drink on Thursday night. :) Kalee and Leslie are my true morning crew favs!!



Friday, after school let out and Christmas break officially started, Geena came for a visit! :) :D 

We exchanged Christmas gifts :) 


We like to take pictures together :) 






I got the world's LARGEST mug, and a huge Tervis, too, for Christmas gifts from students this year! Ha! The mug is so heavy! 


Chillin on a Saturday with my favs :) 

Tay helped me make one last batch of granola for an addition to a few gifts for people. 

The girls also got to go to Grandma's for some cookie decorating. 

We are ready for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment