Saturday, December 23, 2017

Beginning of Christmas Break

Christmas break officially started for me yesterday morning!

I had to wear my buddy the elf shirt, obviously. :) And my friend, Jose, was all festive on Friday, too!

The morning crew at the gym went out to breakfast afterward. Love it when someone else makes breakfast for me. :)

For lunch, Ryan and I went to go eat with the girls at school. They were pretty excited about it. It is always amazing to me how BUSY those school lunchrooms can be! Lol!




Saturday morning started with the 12 days of Christmas...CrossFit style. :)

Later in the day, the girls and I had planned to make cute little polar bear treats that we saw in a holiday cookie magazine we bought. It all seemed so simple. Until we got to the melted candy coating part. Oh my stars. Ha! It didn't turn out like the magazine, that's for sure! But it was fun to try! And...they did taste good! :)






The girls then went to Grandma and Grandpa Slagh's house to help decorate cookies over there. :)


Can't wait for more fun on Christmas break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment