On our walks
We still get warm nights so we can walk without coats, and we hadn't turned our clocks back an hour yet, so there is was still some light after dinner for fun at the playground, too
Cozy hugs also happen, too.... (this one was throwing an epic tantrum a few minutes before - sometimes all she needs is to be scooped into a big hug)
Cozy PJ's have also been a staple - the girls watching Polar Express one night :)
At the end of October, I also got to go with Taylor on her school fall field trip! It was only a morning event, so I took a half personal day from school to join her. We went to a place called 'Fun Pumpkins'. The kids learned about planting pumpkin seeds, fed some farm animals, went on a hay ride, and got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.
Taylor didn't know I was coming, and she was pretty excited when I surprised her!
Feeding the animals
Riding on the wagon
Heading out to the pumpkin 'field'
Taylor with her whole class!
Being silly ;)
It was a fun morning, and I was so glad I could be there with her!














No comments:
Post a Comment