Taylor's 5th birthday is almost here, and before I get to writing about our soon to be FIVE year old, I wanted to make sure to wrap up January. Random collection of pictures, as always, but little moments to be remembered. :)
We had a couple snow days in January, and the girls came with me to my school one of the days. They LOVE to play in my room (aka make a mess :)), but it is fun to have them there with me sometimes. :)
Tay was a big fan of the tinker toys this time around...
Sisters :)
As we are approaching what feels like a pretty significant birthday, Taylor has seemed quite a bit more grown up lately.
I took these pictures of her getting to eat cookie dough off the beater for the first time, and it struck me how big she looked!
One night playing Sequence, Taylor actually beat me and Ryan. :) She was pretty excited.
This year she also signed all of her own Valentine cards for her friends.
And I brought home my district's kindergarten screener that I give to incoming students every year, just to see how she would do, and it was fun to go through it with her. Also, as I was giving her the test, it was becoming more real to me that she will be a kindergartner this fall!!!! (She did well, by the way. :))
Speaking of kindergarten, I went in to officially register her, and she got to have this little goody bag. She was very excited about the pencil, new book, and Zeeland sticker... that she put on her shirt. :)
Taylor is also quite a puzzle kid. She is putting together 100 piece puzzles on her own right now. :)
We can't forget about little Cam, too. Although she does NOT like to be called little right now. She wants everyone to know she is a big kid. :)
I am soaking in the fact the fact that she is at an age where she still wants to just sit and snuggle with me on the couch. :) {love}
And Cam likes to practice her own letters, too. (She would want me to say that she looks like a big kid, but I kind of love her little chubby toddler cheeks still and little sweet nose.
And to end with a picture that shows a different side of her, she can also be completely full of personality and be quite a silly girl. Captured moments before a mommy tackle. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment