Sunday, August 17, 2014

Tutus, bike rides, water play, fun with friends....August so far!

I have about two weeks until school starts. Two weeks. Trying to make the most of what's left of this summer!

My two cuties...we made good use of this driveway this summer!

But this time Cam had to ride in a tutu.

I swear this picture says a lot about our 2 year old. She is so incredibly full of personality. From her scrunchy nose smile, her vocabulary beyond her age, to her little scowl. She is making this job as a parent quite an adventure.

Lunch outside - we've also been making good use of the back deck.

My favorite place to be after Camryn goes to bed.

I did a 5K Color Run with friends from school. We had a lot of fun!

 My favorite teaching partner!!!


Zeeland opened a new splash pad this summer. Lots of fun!




We met Ty and Addi out there, too... cute little twins


Taylor did VBS this summer through Ryan's family's church, and she had a lot of fun!





It was a farm theme, and on the last day, they had the Critter Barn there with some little animals.




The next day I had another partner crossfit competition. This one was all male/female teams. I partnered with Kyle, a friend/coach from the gym, and it was a fun day!
Kyle, me, Danielle and Paul - representing CFLE


:)

Team Kp and Zom - we got 8th out of 25 teams!

Later that day I met the girls and Ryan out at the campground. The girls had fun playing in the pool at the campground this year!




And Taylor liked the hammock, too :)

Taylor is officially no longer napping in the afternoon , but sometimes it just catches up with her. On a 5 minute drive to Meijer, she was asleep before we reached the parking lot.

Lots of other snuggly moments.

Reading on mama's bed
Tay and I reading stories before bed

I've been spending time in my room, setting it up, getting things ready for KinderCamp next week.

But we've still had time for playdates

Rides on the pony at Meijer

A rare moment during bath time when they were both smiling and getting along. Usually it is just a battle over bath toys the whole time. ;)


I got back to work a few days the last two weeks of August, but I am hoping we can continue to soak up summer break as much as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment