Starting with our visit with the Peter's, we were there for the entire day on the 4th of July. As always, they were amazing hosts, had wonderful food, were wonderful company, and because Janine thinks of everything, had fun things for the kids to do, too.
We spent a lot of time down by the water.
Jeff and I pretended we were kids again and went tubing together. Not sure I have laughed that much in a long time.
We were going to try to keep Camryn up and skip her nap, but the signs of being overtired were becoming too much, so I laid down with her on a bed and got some snuggles with my 'baby' girl. Loved this.
After all the fun on the lake, we moved up to the house for some play time and food.
The ladies with their fancy drinks. :)
The boys hanging on the deck.
The kids playing with Uncle Jeff (he is definitely a favorite with all of them. :))
Glow sticks and sparklers were after dinner
It was a great visit with great family friends. Looking forward to next year!!












No comments:
Post a Comment