Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Checking in (where did January...and half of February...go?!)

Snapshots of the past few weeks (aka the longest, coldest, snowiest winter we can remember!)

** Snow days
My view out my kitchen sink window has looked like this for almost as long as I can remember. Since we have lived in this house, we have had almost equal days of snow covered ground and days of green grass! I can hardly remember what our new yard looks like without snow!

Snapshots during our latest snow day :) 





 
** Urgent care
What happened to cause this visit to urgent care, we will never know. Taylor and Camryn were running around together, and somehow Camryn ended up with an injured foot/toe. After some tears, lots of "owie, mama!", and having her refuse to walk, I decided to take her into urgent care to make sure nothing was seriously wrong. After clear xrays, and a sprain diagnosis, we made our way back home.
 Waiting for the doctor :(
It was quite a long wait for each step of the process...thank goodness for the ipad and Winnie the Pooh videos. :) 

** Silly girls
"Ring around the rosie......."

 
** Winnie the Pooh and Frozen
We recently got the girls books about Pooh and Frozen, and it came with a playmat and little figurines. The girls have loved these!


** Valentine's Day treats
Treats are all ready for the girls and for my class!

I love Camryn's treats for her friends at daycare (CUTE little labels my friend helped me find at dimpleprints!) "Valentine, I think you're Awesomesauce!" :)


** Someone's birthday is coming up - how old is my first baby girl going to be?!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cool Valentine? And are those Busy Books? If so where did you get the Frozen one, Hadley would love. We have a Dora one and a Disney princess book.

    ReplyDelete