Monday, July 8, 2013

Catching up! Cottage in June :)

Lots of things to share, remember, lots of photos to post - somehow I got behind on the blog front! (Although life has been moving at a crazy pace in the Slagh household- more on that in posts to come!)

So, to back up a bit, we made a trip to the cottage in mid-June with my dad's side of the family. Ryan took off a Friday, so we got to have a longer weekend together.






 Walks

Camryn wanted to hold onto Bapa's finger during the walk :)

I took the girls to the park one day (don't mind the blue hue of these pictures - I just realized that Camryn inadvertently changed some of my phone camera settings when she was playing with it :))





Two little ladies, post-bath, watching a baby einstein video after a long day outside

Outside playing ladder ball



And Taylor got her first black eye - a little run in with the corner of the ipad - and two weeks later we can still see a little bit of bruising leftover!!






No comments:

Post a Comment