Couple of weeks to go - give or take!
Officially on spring break right now, and it is going to be a week of preparation for #2 and play dates with Taylor and friends!
I looked back at my 38 week post with Taylor, and I have to say that my feelings are generally the same as they were last time, not feeling as miserable as I thought I might feel this far along! I'm thankful that I can still move around pretty well and only get a few stares at the gym at this point. Ha! :o)
My regular doc is on spring break, so I was able to meet another one in our office, and he was very nice! I hope that Dr. Z will be on call when we head in, but if not, the other two doctors in our office seem really great, too. After checking that all was well with baby (heart beat was in the 120's and strong both last week and this week), he reviewed the basics of knowing when it might be the real deal, said that it is a good idea to start packing the hospital bag, and sent me on my way. :)
38 week picture from when I was pregnant with Taylor
38 week picture today!
My hospital bag is 1/2 packed, car seat is adjusted and ready for a newborn, lesson plans and copies are ready to go for after spring break, we're getting closer to feeling ready!
But for now - I'm just going to hang out with this little girl and have some fun this week.
Happy Spring Break!
You will be a family of four soooo soon! :) Can't wait to meet baby girl #2!
ReplyDelete