Wednesday, November 2, 2011

16 weeks - baby #2

All of a sudden we are 16 weeks along in this pregnancy! We found out we were pregnant 12 weeks ago - and that 12 weeks went pretty fast! All of a sudden I have a noticeable bump, am pulling out maternity clothes, running a pace that is over a minute slower than a few weeks ago, and find myself unable to comfortably sleep on my tummy anymore. Pulling out the maternity clothes has been kind of nostalgic for me, especially when I pulled out the shirt that I wore to the hospital when we had Taylor. I know I will be tired of wearing all of these clothes by the time April comes around, but right now it is so comfy as I get used to this growing belly again. :o)

At our 16 week appointment, everything looked great. Heartbeat was around 155 bpm - not too different from Taylor at 16 weeks! Next up is the ultrasound appointment in a little over three weeks! Can't WAIT! :o)

And a pic of the 16 week belly... (I've heard that you show sooner with each pregnancy, and it is SO true!)

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute! We are really excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby bumps! I was just thinking I need to take pictures! you made me get on it, I had Nate take one tonight. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this second time around is FLYING for me too, it's a little scary.

    And seriously I feel like I look 6 months pregnant already. I have resisted the urge to wear maternity pants so far but they are sounding pretty comfy right now, and I'm only 12 weeks! Maybe I can make it a few more weeks before I bust them out.

    ReplyDelete