Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Splash, splash, splash!

Yesterday, Taylor and I headed to the Aquatic Center in the morning to hang out in the splash zone with Kristen and Ty!


The lifeguard turned on the fountains right before this picture...neither kiddo was interested in looking at the camera anymore :o)


Ty is Taylor's little buddy from daycare (they are only two and a half weeks apart), and Kristen and I teach right next door to each other!


I just had to post this picture of Kristen trying to hold the two kids while they were splashing like crazy...love it! :o)


It had been a while since I had taken Taylor, and this time she was much more interested in splashing around and wanting to be in the deeper water. Ty was moving and running the whole time, such a cute little guy! Taylor had her face in the water a few times, and never seemed to mind - crossing my fingers that she will love the water as much as I did when I was a little kid and will love swimming!!






It was a fun outing and play date!! So glad this summer is just beginning! :o)

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! We had so much fun with you guys! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete