Friday, May 13, 2011

Tulip Time 2011

(warning: lots and lots of pictures :) I had a hard time being selective!)

This was a year ago...



And this was today...



I love looking at how much she has changed, and while it seems like it is all going so fast, I love all the changes! Last year she was just a snuggly little baby, and now she is an adventurous, on the go toddler!



Of course we had to reenact some of the pictures from last year with her buddy, Brady. Although two mobile toddlers made it a little more tricky this time around! Taylor was also having an off day, and it took both paci and and her blanket to keep her content for most of the time! She's our little "Linus" from Peanuts. :-)




(Telling each other secrets :-))


Last year's picture


Trying to get a picture together this year - the best I could get!



Storm drain covers can be quite interesting


Checking out the water and fountains in the park





She loves, loves, loves this blanket

"You're not going to try to take my blanket from me, are you?"


Throw it on the ground, pick it up, repeat many, many times... :o)



Checking out the tulips






Moms and babies


Moms and toddlers!!

Finally a picture with all of us...


Taylor's favorite place to ride :-)


Checking out the fountains downtown








The weather was gorgeous - pleasantly cool after a few days of muggy, HOT, summer-like weather, and it was a fun night out! Next year, Taylor will still be sporting the jeans and white tee (our favorite, very much non-dutch, costume :o)), but that will probably be the only thing the same! I can only imagine what Taylor will be like a year from now!


1 comment:

  1. Great pics Kelly. Taylor is looking so grown up. :) You'll have to make that a yearly tradition!

    ReplyDelete