I am a first time mom, and therefore excited about pretty much EVERY little first with Taylor. I admit this fact, and am not ashamed of it.
One first this week that I was quite proud of was Taylor's first picture from "school"! :o) Taylor is transitioning to the wobbler room at daycare (she is outgrowing the baby room, which makes me feel a little sad, but also proud of our little lady) and they do all sorts of fun things! They play outside when it is nice, have music and dancing, centers, snack time, do art projects, and each week is designed around a theme. This week the theme was Easter and the color purple.
This was Taylor's first little craft that she brought home :o) And, yes, I hung it on the fridge.
(If you look closely, there is a note written on the side that says, "Taylor with Ty's help" :o) Ty is Taylor's best buddy at daycare, and apparently the two of them have quite the fun together!)
This week we also went to the Easter Extravaganza at our church - food, singing, and an Easter egg hunt!
Taylor managed to find a few eggs!
LOVE this picture, by the way, it's as if she is saying, "I found an egg, what's the big deal?" :o)
I love that your entire Slagh clan are sporting Life is Good shirts during the egg hunt. Taylor is seriously a beautiful little girl Kell- I just love her eyes!
ReplyDelete