Yesterday was a first for me in my teaching (and school) career. School was canceled, not because of snow, ice or fog, but because of wind! I guess to be more accurate it was canceled because of the tornado watch that was issued, and following school policy, we had a "wind day" and school was canceled! :-D
It was already a short week because of conferences, but I will always be excited when I have a chance to get to spend a day with this little girl!
Playing in the leaves (although the winds were so strong that she wasn't interested in smiling at the camera, and just kept watching everything blowing around!)
She's getting stronger!
Look how high up I am!
Also - we are taking advantage of the remaining nice, fall days before winter arrives by taking lots of walks. Yay for beautiful fall weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment