Monday, July 19, 2010

Food!! :-)

Taylor, Ryan, and I all experienced something new this evening... rice cereal!  It was a new eating experience for Taylor, and it was a new adventure for Ryan and I as we tried to feed Taylor with a spoon for the first time. :-D  I think that it is quite fitting hat her first food was cereal (because cereal was a big part of my life when I was growing up...big fan of Tony the Tiger, although it will be a while before she has Frosted Flakes or Rice Krispies :-)).  

It went pretty well - she seemed very curious about what was going on, licked her lips a lot, and I think she actually swallowed some of it!  We only tried between 1-2 tablespoons, and will continue trying out this new routine tomorrow evening.  A fun new stage of this whole parenting thing! 

Lots of funny face pictures...


Oh, do we love this little girl!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment