Taylor hit the seven week mark on Wednesday, and we feel like we can see changes almost daily!! She is getting so much stronger with her neck and legs, and can hold her head up for longer periods of time. The hair that she was born with fell out a bit, but it is now starting to grow back in the front, and it is so cute! Her head reminds me of a little fuzzy peach - the little hairs are so short and soft. The bottle feeding seems to have taken a step back. She is refusing it more often than she is taking it, but we will continue to work on it. For the past 6 straight nights, Taylor has only gotten me up once during the night! She isn't going down until almost 11, but then will sleep until almost 4, and then not get up until almost 8. I hope this will start to shift earlier when I have to go back to work, but for now it is great!
Ryan and I are still trucking along. Ryan is busy almost every night working on things for his two masters classes this semester. I have started my final master's project, utilizing some of Taylor's naps while I am on maternity leave. We both cannot wait to be done with our master's degrees!!
This past week the weather has not been that great, and we are ready for the warmth and sunshine to return!! We're hoping for better weather next week for more walks, runs, and, yes, it's that time of year again, softball practices for Ryan. :-)
Pics
All clean

Trying to sit in the bumbo seat for the first time

Looking at her own reflection

Go team!

Heading out for a walk, it feels like winter again!!

Taylor after the walk, all snuggled in and sleeping

Taylor - our little rocket

Chubby cheeks :-)

Playing in her bouncy chair
No comments:
Post a Comment