Friday, March 13, 2009

Gotta include Mutts... :-)

Ahhh... I love Mutts comics. With March coming in like a 'lion', I never know what my morning run will be like. This past week I ran in steady rain one morning, 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts the next morning, and single digit wind chills the next. I have to check the weather every night because I never know what to expect or how to dress!!

So here is my comic to represent my feelings about winter at this point....

And - these past two week seemed very busy. Parent-teacher conferences last week (went great), grad assignments or tests (for both Ryan and I), and I had something planned every single night this week!

So here is my comic to represent what I wish I was doing more sometimes... (I am looking forward to spring break!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment